Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Del Sol

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Nitrodelsol's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm open as well to either days as well.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member BiffStroganoffsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 15th, 2005
    Posts
    322
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks like I'll miss this one...and maybe the following. Solitaire is out of commission. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry to hear that Khoi, bummer. What happened?

    So any more with a choice on the days of this meet?

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    banner38qx

  4. #14
    Inactive Member clearmysol's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm open to either.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How does Saturday the 25th sound, all meet up at Axiom at 12 noon. I'm not going to send out an email as it's an impromptu meet this month anyway, OK? (The map is still up from the last meet on how to get to Axiom, Link here for the map to Axiom from last months meet and most know where Axiom is anyway.) If you can make it fine, if not that's ok too because of the short notice and Thanksgiving happening too just before this.

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    banner38qx

  6. #16
    Inactive Member reewinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2006
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will definately be there. I'll take ya up on that offer to show me how to adjust those lights. They arrived in the mail today so I'll try to get them into the car before the meet. I'm just not sure how to do the wiring allthough I haven't really examined how they wire up yet.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You have two options on the lights, one go to the junkyard and cut off the headlight connectors (about 12 inches if you can, six inches will do though), or go to the parts store and pick up some headlight connectors for H4 bulbs. I also added two fuseable links to them. I can show you the rest on how I did it when you come over, I do use the stock Aux switch to fire them still.

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    banner38qx

  8. #18
    Inactive Member reewinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2006
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now I understand [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]


    I wanted to make sure I had everything I will need to hook em up. I didn't wanna show up and not be able to get em going. I'll make sure I get them. I'm also gonna try and get a trunk release setup on Friday....I'm pretty sure it will work (I think it's in a '91 Civic) If I can't find one from a Del Sol I don't mind using a slightly different looking one. Just let me know if it won't work. I'm gonna try and find some reading material on how to remove/install a trunk release before I go back to the wrecking yard.
    If anyone wants me to keep an eye out for anything just let me know and I'll see what I can find.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry Larry I didn't see this before today. It should fit, but the cable will probably be to long is all. Also I have a heater in the garage to keep us warm some with the door closed.

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    banner38qx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •